Mid grey-blue.This organic cotton has a fine twill with a soft sanded finish on one side. We have other colours in this range, which you can see by clicking on 'alternatives'.
It would be ideal for trousers, dungarees and dresses that require some structure ie not a gathered waist, as well as lighter weight jackets and bag linings. It has a utility look and feel to it.
- 150cm wide.
- 8oz, 271gsm.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Due to the nature of the organic cotton yarn which is less refined and processed, there may be the odd white speck in this cloth.
- Machine wash at 30, do not bleach.
- Iron on a medium heat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- This cloth is Oeko-Tex certified.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 76.
This fabric is suitable for the following patterns in the Workbook: Haremere and Strides.