A fresh and colourful check of bright blues, minty green and tan with splashes of pink on a white background.
This is a soft, mid-weight cotton which would make a beautiful shirt. Perfect for tops, dresses, pyjamas and lightweight breezy curtains.
- 110cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As our Indian cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- If you would like to order a sample of this cloth, please click on the 'buy' tab and then 'add sample to cart'.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 924.
Beatrice is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Saltmarsh and Heron.