A versatile mid weight cotton which has been enzyme washed to give it added texture and slub. Black.
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers. This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
- 135cm wide.
- 4.4oz, 150gsm.
- 100% cotton.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent.
- Country of origin; China.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- We do not recommend drying this cloth in the sun or using it for anything that will sit in direct sunlight because the colour can bleach and fade.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 000.
We have more colours in this range, you can see these by clicking on the 'alternative' tab.