A hand blocked paisley print in dark brown on a light tan/green background. Made using traditional hand block and dye techniques from Jaipur, Rajasthan. It would be perfect for some Winnie pyjamas, a lightweight Ellsworth shirt or even an Edie with a voluminous sleeve.
Cara Block is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
- 112cm wide.
- 2.5oz, 87gsm.
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- Country of origin; India.
- As our Indian cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For the couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will fix the dye to prevent it from running.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 722.
* Please note due to the nature of the natural dying process there might be some colour variation on the light base colour.