A classic black and white gingham.
This is a soft, mid-weight cotton which would make a beautiful shirt. Perfect for tops, dresses, pyjamas, and lightweight breezy curtains.
- 120cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- Check size - 1.1 x 1.3cm.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As our Indian cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 000.
Black Gingham is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.