A versatile mid weight cotton which has been enzyme washed to give it added texture and slub. A chalky beige/grey.
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers. This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
- 135cm wide.
- 4.4oz, 150gsm.
- 100% cotton.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent.
- Country of origin; China.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- We do not recommend drying this cloth in the sun or using it for anything that will sit in direct sunlight because the colour can bleach and fade.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 199.
We have more colours in this range, you can see these by clicking on the 'alternative' tab.