A subtle almost waffle-like check in ecru. This is fairly sheer so you'd need to wear something underneath or line it if you were making clothing. It would make a beautiful Edie top.
Great for tops, lined dresses or dresses with a fuller shape, home wares or very lightweight breezy curtains.
- 122cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- Country of origin; India.
- Pattern repeat/check size - approx. 0.4cm.
- Indian cloths are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 1.
Criss Cross Ecru is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.