A unique hand block from Jaipur.
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Daisy Indigo is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, and Saltmarsh.
- 110cm wide.
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- Country of origin; India.
- This fabric is indigo dyed. For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running, however Indigo will continue to get lighter over time as it will never truly fix.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 38.