These remnant pieces are end of rolls, they are not flawed in any way. The 20% off has already been added – so the price you see is the final price.
We have developed a range of quilted oilskins using a combination of our traditional waxed cotton and British wool wadding, lined with natural calico. Finished to age and wear beautifully.
Crafted from start to finish in the UK using wadding made from Woolkeepers® wool and Ingeo. Ingeo is a plant fibre mostly made from corn which acts and performs like petroleum based plastics.
A high performing quilted cloth that is water resistant, temperature regulating and easy on the environment.
- 150cm wide.
- 14oz, 460gsm.
- 100% cotton, wadding 75% Woolkeepers® wool/ 25% Ingeo.
- Diamond size 5 x 5cm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Country of origin; UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not wash, do not iron.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 665.