A sophisticated mid grey wool and linen blend.
Ideal for jackets and coats - we would make an oversized Ottoline jacket or a TN27 Parka.
This is an deadstock fabric. Deadstock fabric is excess fabric from fashion designers, movie sets, and fabric mills that is no longer needed for the job it was originally intended for. It is not reorderable, so when it’s gone, it’s really gone!
- 145cm wide.
- 10.6oz, 359gsm.
- Wash on a wool wash at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry.
- We would recommend overlocking the edges when putting it in the machine for the first time.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 635.
*Please note as this is deadstock cloth we cannot guarantee the exact composition.