A light weight 14 wale corduroy in warm nut brown.
Suitable for dresses, shirts and skirts. Click on suitable patterns to see which of our patterns you could use this for.
- 14 wales/ridges per inch.
- 100% cotton.
- 146cm wide.
- 6.80z, 230gsm.
- Country of origin; China.
- Oeko-tex certified.
- Wash at 30 degrees, with non bio detergent on a low spin.
- Iron on the reverse with a cool iron.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 289.
Micheal is wearing the Elling trousers in Drab 14 wale corduroy.