A handloomed candy stripe of pale plum and natural with a loose weave and a washed out slubby texture.
Suitable for shirts, tops, skirts and dresses. We would make an Omilie top or an All State Shirt.
- 116cm wide.
- 100% organic cotton.
- 3.5oz, 120gsm.
- Stripe repeat - 13mm.
- The stripes runs horizontally from selvedge to selvedge.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As our Indian cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 169.
Faded Plum Slub Stripe is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Saltmarsh and the Heron.