A warm khaki brown bedford cord that is very hardwearing. Bedford cord has faint lengthwise ridges without the raised pile of regular corduroy which gives the effect of a narrow stripe on the cloth.
Ideal for coats, jackets, trousers, over shirts and dresses that require structure. We would make a pair of Eve trousers or a pair of Harlenes.
- 100% cotton.
- 146cm wide.
- 10.3oz, 350gsm.
- Country of origin; Turkey.
- Oeko-tex certified.
- Wash at 30 degrees, with non bio detergent on a low spin.
- Iron on the reverse with a medium iron.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 264.