Best quality dry oilskin made in the UK.
A dark indigo blue. This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won't come through to the other side either. Our softest most malleable oilskin yet, ideal for jackets, coats and bag making.
- 146cm wide.
- 80% flax, 20% cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- Treated with an emulsified wax. This binds a wax-based product with water to give a non-oily finish. The solutions are heat-processed into the cloth for a longer lasting finish and higher performance. The finish is vegan.
- This material can be washed by hand, but it would need re-proofing with our spray and the surface does change, so it is best to avoid any washing if you can.
- Cool iron only or finger press.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- For colour accuracy we always recommend ordering a swatch.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 487.
All our oilskins are sent folded unless otherwise requested. There is an additional charge for oilskin orders totalling less than 10m to be sent rolled. Please see our FAQ section for details.