These pieces are the final lengths we have in stock. We will not be reordering this fabric so grab it before it's gone! They are not flawed in any way unless stated in the listing.
A slubby linen ideal for oversized cushions, relaxed curtains or any home project. This linen has a fairly open weave.
Mid slate grey. This linen has four black stripes running through it.
Sample pictured is the Workaday apron.
- 120cm wide.
- 100% linen.
- Stripe repeat 29cm, stripe width 7cm.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- If you are going to use this linen for curtains we recommend lining them to avoid sun damage.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Country of origin; India.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 36.