Red, white, rust and blue skinny stripe. This is quite crispy but will completely soften once washed.
A summer weight dressmaking cotton. Suitable for breezy tops, dresses and loose fitting trousers.
- 115cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 521.
Frattoria Blue is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.