The real thing - best quality traditional oilskin made in the UK, finished to age and wear beautifully.
Grass green. Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.
- 150cm wide.
- 11.94oz, 405gsm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Country of origin; UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 597.
All our oilskins are sent folded unless otherwise requested. There is an additional charge for oilskin orders totalling less than 10m to be sent rolled. Please see our FAQ section for details.