The most beautiful quality wool sherpa in grey on a knitted base. Warm, thick, and bouncy it would make an incredible lining for a Billy jacket or you could even make some mittens with it.
- 150cm wide.
- 100% wool/ base 100% polyester.
- 10.70oz, 362gsm.
- Country of origin; Italy.
- Do not wash, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not iron.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 701.
Elwen is wearing the Sidney Jumper paired with our Grey Marl Rib (out of stock).