Khaki Green. This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton.
If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags. This jacquard matches with the Pilot Rib, Raspberry Dip, Tropics, and Sky Dip.
We have other colours in this range. You can see these by clicking on alternative fabrics. Only available in 0.5M increments.
- 120cm wide.
- 100% Cotton.
- The squares are approximately 4cm.
- Country of origin; India.
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m's it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 972.