Navy. This is beautifully versatile cloth that works for so many of our patterns, it feels like a cotton but the hemp content gives some added texture and slub. Classic navy.
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers. This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
- 153cm wide.
- 4.3oz, 145gsm.
- 77% organic cotton, 23% hemp.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent.
- Country of origin;Turkey.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 339.
We have other colours in this range, you can see these by clicking on the 'alternative fabrics' tab.
Our samples - Brenda is wearing the Mary White top, Pia is wearing the All State shirt, which has been lengthened into a dress and Elwen is wearing the Etta dress.