This is beautifully versatile cloth that works for so many of our patterns, it feels like a cotton but the hemp content gives some added texture and slub.
This cloth has been left undyed ready to be naturally dyed.
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers. This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
- 153cm wide.
- 4.3oz, 145gsm.
- 77% organic cotton, 23% hemp.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent.
- We recommend scouring and mordanting the fabric as part of the preparation before natural dyeing to get the best results.
- Country of origin;Turkey.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
We have other colours in this range, you can see these by clicking on the 'alternative fabrics' tab.