Unique hand block from Jaipur.
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Indigo Pond Life is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, and Saltmarsh.
- 110cm wide.
- Blue spot - 18mm
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- This fabric is indigo dyed.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running, however Indigo will continue to get lighter over time as it will never truly fix.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 13.