A bright floral block print in a rusty red with a touch of turquoise.
This is a soft, light-weight cotton which would make a beautiful shirt. Perfect for tops, dresses, pyjamas and lightweight breezy curtains.
- 110cm wide.
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- Please note: Indian hand-printed cloths are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For the couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will fix the dye to prevent it from running.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 226.
Jardin Reds is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.