A classic ditsy paisley design on a bright blue background with a black spot. Kali is a collection of hand screen printed Indian cotton in signature Merchant & Mills colourways.
Suitable for dresses, tops, shirts, and looser fitting trousers or shorts. We would make an Etta dress or an Ellsworth shirt.
- 144cm wide.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Paisley size - 1.6cm, pattern repeat - 3.3cm.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All: 903
Kali Cyan is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Curlew and Saltmarsh.