Best quality dry oilskin made in the UK.
Khaki green. The finish is drier and crisper than our other oilskins with a matte appearance. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer, so you don't need to line your garment or bag.
This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won't come through to the other side either.
Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.
- 150cm wide.
- 7.2oz, 245gsm.
- GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Country of origin; UK.
- Inspired by a 1910 patent for waterproofing textiles. It is treated with an emulsified wax which is heat-processed into the cloth for a longer lasting finish and higher performance. The finish is vegan.
- This material can be washed by hand, but it would need re-proofing with our spray and the surface does change, so it is best to avoid any washing if you can.
- Cool setting iron or just finger press.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 972.
All our oilskins are sent folded unless otherwise requested. There is an additional charge for oilskin orders totalling less than 10m to be sent rolled. Please see our FAQ section for details.