Indigo and white hand block stripe from Jaipur.
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Ideal for loose fitting tops, trousers, and dresses and the following patterns in the Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
- 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
- 148cm wide.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help to prevent the dye running. Indigo dye never truly fixes, so it will lighten over time and the white lines may become slightly blue.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 643.