A special double sided quilted Indian cotton. Our Leela Block on one side and Vacation on the other, sandwiching cotton wadding with a quilted stitch in a diamond shape to hold everything together. This cloth would be ideal as a simple quilted jacket, an Orton bag, cushions, or simply bind the edges to make a quick quilt.
To see more suitable patterns click on the 'alternatives' tab. Only available in 0.5M increments.
- 110cm wide, wadding 100cm wide.
- 12.8oz, 438gsm.
- 100% organic cambric cotton block print (inner wadding normal cotton).
- Country of origin; India.
- This is only produced in 5m pieces, if you order over 5m's it will not be sent in a continuous piece.
- As our Indian cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For the couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 000.
*please note the wadding is slightly narrower than the block printed cloth.