Cotton ribbing for necklines, cuffs etc.
- A mid grey shade, to match our Arlo Jacquard.
- Length approx 103cm's, width 6cm's wide.
- Please note these are cut strips, you cannot buy them by the metre.
- Content: 71.2% organic cotton / 28.8% elastane.
- Country of origin; France.
- The dyes used are Oeko-Tex certified.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, do not tumble dry.
We have designed these ribs to be used in conjunction with our Fielder pattern, Sidney jumper and Men's Tee Shirt pattern. You could also use them for neckline ribbing and cuffing for classic sweatshirts.
Click here to find out how many ribs you'd need for the Fielder or Tee in your size, it also details how to attach the ribs.