Indigo blue stripes on a warm creamy white background. This is quite gauzy so mainly suitable for tops, pyjamas or skirts and dresses with fullness.
- 100% cotton.
- 120cm wide.
- Pattern repeat: 5cm. Stripe width: 2.5cm.
- The stripes run parallel to the selvedge.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 169.
Norfolk Broads is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron,