A beautifully Japanese cotton with a large crosshatch spot. It would be perfect for shirts, pyjamas, tops and dresses with gathers.
This cloth is also suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron and Curlew top.
- 110cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- Spot size 6.5cm, pattern repeat 15.5cm
- 3.8oz , 130gsm.
- Country of origin; Japan.
- Wash at 30 degrees, with a non bio detergent, and on a gentle spin. Always pre wash your cloth before sewing to get rid of any shrinkage.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 387.