An organic cotton voile which is soft, lightweight, and comfortable on the skin. A warm chalky pink.
It is semi-sheer with a gentle drape, you could use it as one layer or doubled up. Note if you are using it as one layer you’ll see what you are wearing underneath, less so with the darker colours. Also ideal for facings and linings.
This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron and Curlew top.
- 115cm wide.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Country of origin; India.
- Organic cotton is prone to occasional white slubs, these are not flaws.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, with a non bio detergent, and on a gentle spin. Always pre wash your cloth before sewing to get rid of any shrinkage.
- This cotton is Oeko-Tex and GOTS certified.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 125.