A raspberry red hand block pattern from Jaipur.
Traditional hand block and dye techniques are used to make this wonderful rural cloth.
Ideal for tops, trousers, and dresses and the following patterns in the Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
- 115cm wide.
- 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 81.