A sawtooth is a traditional star quilt block. Designed in house using several shades of Indigo, this design is screen printed in India.
This cloth is suitable for tops and dresses and light weight home furnishings, and of course a quilt!
We also offer this design quilted, so you could use the non quilted version as the binding for a quilted jacket.
- 110cm wide.
- 2.6oz, 90gsm.
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- Country of origin; India.
- As our Indian cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 711.