A high quality organic cotton ticking, overdyed in classic Merchant & Mills tones.
This ticking would be ideal for upholstery and soft furnishings, but would also work for some of our patterns. We could see this ticking being made into the Foreman and Ottoline jackets, the Harlene dungarees or the Miller waistcoat.
We have other colours in this ticking range, to see these please click on ‘alternative fabrics’.
- 100% organic cotton.
- 160cm wide.
- 10oz, 340gsm.
- 18,000 rubs (Martindale rub test).
- Country of origin; Woven in Turkey dyed and finished in the UK.
- All the dyes and chemicals used in dyeing this fabric confirm to REACH standards.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 428.
We have made the Miller, the Foreman Jacket, the Eve trousers and the Orton bag.