A unique hand block from Jaipur with a bold brick print in black, natural and rust red.
Red Fort is suitable for tops, loose fitting trousers and shorts, and dresses and skirts.
- 115cm wide.
- 100% summer weight organic cotton.
- Please note: Indian hand-printed cloths are sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- This fabric is hand dyed. For the couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will fix the dye to prevent it from running.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 215.
Red Fort is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.