These pieces are the final lengths we have in stock. We will not be reordering this fabric so grab it before it's gone! They are not flawed in any way unless stated in the listing.
European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness. Rope Walk is a varied stripe of different thicknesses in lemon yellow, lavender, natural, dark brown and beige on a taupe background.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
Rope Walk can be used for many of our patterns, ideally dresses, skirts and tops.
- 145cm wide.
- 3.7oz, 125gsm.
- 100% linen.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 701.