We have developed a range of quilted oilskins using a combination of our traditional waxed cotton and British wool wadding, lined with natural calico. Finished to age and wear beautifully.
Crafted from start to finish in the UK using wadding made from Woolkeepers® wool and Ingeo. Ingeo is a plant fibre mostly made from corn which acts and performs like petroleum based plastics.
A high performing quilted cloth that is water resistant, temperature regulating and easy on the environment.
Rustic Brown Pavilion is a warm red/brown with an onion shape quilting.
- 150cm wide.
- 14oz, 460gsm.
- 100% cotton, wadding 75% Woolkeepers® wool/ 25% Ingeo.
- Onion size 5 x 6cm.
- Country of origin; UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 682.
All our oilskins are sent folded unless otherwise requested. There is an additional charge for oilskin orders totalling less than 10m to be sent rolled. Please see our FAQ section for details.