A high quality Japanese seersucker in a neutral stripe of white and sand.
- 110cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- Country of origin; Japan.
- Wash at 30 degrees.
- Ironing will not lose the surface seersucker texture.
- A lightweight tightly woven fabric.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 198.
Sand Stripe is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Saltmarsh and Heron.