These remnant pieces are end of rolls, they are not flawed in any way. The 20% off has already been added – so the price you see is the final price.
This is beautifully versatile cloth that works for so many of our patterns, it has a soft fluid drape with a matte finish. The small amount of linen gives the fabric more body and a slightly slubby finish. It also makes it easier to work with!
Suitable for dresses, tops, trousers and even lightweight jackets. This cloth is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam, Heron, Strides, Curlew and Saltmarsh.
- 150cm wide*.
- 6oz, 203gsm.
- Chalky khaki green.
- 85% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 14% linen.
- Country of origin, Turkey.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- There is 6% shrinkage with the first wash.
- Wash cool on a delicate cycle with non-bio detergent and a gentle spin.
- Submerge fabric in water before putting in the drum.
- Do not tumble.
- Shake out and dry flat.
- The surface texture of Tencel will go more chalky and less sheeny once washed and lived in.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 269.
*There is a slight thread flaw running along the selvedge which means the usable width is now 150cm. We have adjusted the price to reflect this.