Unique Japanese cotton seersucker in grey with tiny pale grey crosses.
- 115cm wide.
- Country of origin; Japan.
- This grey is very similar to our popular Silt Grey linen.
- A lightweight tightly woven fabric.
- Wash at 30 degrees.
- Ironing will not loose the surface seersucker texture.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 95.
Tottorri Cross is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.
*Please note the rectangles on the first image are dappled light, the cloth is not banded!