Five fine indigo stripes on a warm creamy white background. This is a soft, light-weight cotton which is ever so slightly sheer. So if you were making a dress you'd want to pick a pattern with some fullness, or line it. Also perfect for tops, pyjamas, and lightweight breezy curtains.
- 120cm wide.
- 100% cotton.
- Pattern repeat - 2.1cm.
- Country of origin; India.
- For the first couple of washes, place the fabric in the washing machine drum at 30 or 40 degrees with a handful of table salt. This will help fix the dye to prevent it running.
- As Indian our cloths are handmade, sometimes susceptible to irregularities in the weave or print, this is all part of their charm and are not classed as flaws.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 802.
Valetta Stripe is suitable for the following patterns in our Workbook: Bantam and Heron.