A linen/wool double gauze. Pre laundered at the mill to create a soft cosy cloth. A perfect alternative to linen for the cooler months.
This cloth has two layers of linen/wool which are invisibly stitched together. This helps to trap air between the layers, which in turn keeps you very toasty. Because this fabric is a double gauze and has a soft and slouchy appearance we’d recommend boxy, simple silhouettes without too many details.
Dyed the same shade as our Cinnamon Dust 185 laundered linen.
- 137cm wide.
- 7.1oz, 240gsm.
- 78% linen, 16% wool, 6% polyester.
- Wash on a wool wash at 30 degrees. Do not tumble dry.
- We would recommend overlocking the edges when putting it in the machine for the first time.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 230.
To see the other colours in our Woolsey range click on ‘Alternatives’.